Abstract submission deadline, 3 April 2023
The Sensometric Society in collaboration with the 15th Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium will organize sensometrics tutorials on the morning of 20 August 2023 before the conference.
The call for proposals is open for all current members of the Sensometric Society*, to propose tutorials addressing the following topics:
- Multivariate data analysis in sensory and consumer research
- Text analysis for sensory and consumer scientists
- Applications of machine learning / artificial intelligence
- Product optimization and drivers of liking analysis
- Data visualization and interpretation
The tutorials should have a duration of 3 to 4 hours, for an audience of sensory and consumer scientists interested in the analysis of data using sensometric methods. When submitting, the authors have the option to specify the proficiency of participants (basic or intermediate statistical understanding). The tutorials can be instructed by one or two persons, and each will receive a courtesy registration fee for the conference and gala dinner.
*Non-members of the Sensometric Society can also submit abstracts for tutorials under the condition they become a Sensometric Society member by April 30, 2023 at the latest.