Five tutorials are planned for Sensometrics 2020 Tutorial Day:
- John Ennis (Aigora, USA) & Thierry Worch (FrieslandCampina, Netherlands) - Increasing business impact through automated reporting in R
- Michael Meyners (Procter & Gamble Service GmbH, Germany) - Effective communication and publication of scientific research
- Anne Hasted & Gemma Hodgson (Qi Statistics Ltd, UK) - Tackling analysis of complex sensory & consumer test design structures
- John Castura (Compusense Inc., Canada) - Independent components analysis of sensory evaluation data
- John Ennis (Aigora, USA) & Thierry Worch (FrieslandCampina, Netherlands) - Making the most of your data with machine learning in R
Tutorials are provided at extra cost. Lunch on April 21 is included with (at least one) tutorial registration. Tutorials may be subject to change.
Update: Tutorial Day has been cancelled as part of the changes with the transition to an online-only conference.